Vintage Westmoreland Milk Glass Pedestal Candy Dish
This signed Westmoreland milk glass pedestal candy dish will add a lot of drama to a sideboard, mantel, or tabletop. We’ve styled it with 13 BONUS SEASHELLS, which we’re including with the dish so that you can take it right out of the box and display it.
There’s much to admire here:
• The milk glass is crisp white and the inside is a high gloss finish. Lovely.
• The decoration includes a repeating grape pattern and ruffled edge trim,
• It sits atop a short pedestal. That gives it a striking silhouette.
• It is surprisingly heavy and will set securely if you intend to use it.
• It is a collectible, signed piece by Westmoreland Glass from the 1960s, most probably.
It’s a perfect piece for a wedding or shower. Use it as a tabletop piece to hold flowers or candy or seashells (as we’ve shown) at a bridal shower, and then gift it to the lucky bride! It has already stood the test of time, and will continue to look beautiful in any decor for another 40 or 50 years.
DIMENSIONS: 8″ wide x 6″ high; bowl is 4″ deep
CONDITION: Very good vintage condition. There are no chips or cracks; there is no discoloration or staining in the glass. The inside is very clean (see photo close-up). The shells shown in the photos will be included with your purchase. Please inspect all of the photos to ensure that you can love it AS IS.
Shop all of our Estate Sale Milk Glass HERE.
I have other milk glass pieces; look for them in the Entertaining and Weddings section HERE.
Browse the entire collection of vintage items in both of my Etsy shops HERE.
Unless specifically included in the product listing, any other items shown in the photos were used for styling purposes only and are not included with this purchase.
And visit my BLOG on Living Well with Your Vintage.